hi again!

On Thu, Jul 02, 2020 at 03:28:45PM +0300, Nir Soffer wrote:
> If you want to test this code, you can use git:
> $ git clone https://gerrit.ovirt.org/ovirt-imageio
> $ git fetch https://gerrit.ovirt.org/ovirt-imageio
> refs/changes/69/110069/1 && git checkout FETCH_HEAD

i just adopted my POC for using the new functions and it worked
flawlessly, backing a virtual machine full/inc and restoring it. Im
going have more thoughts the coming days, but for now that seems a good
and usuable interface for us!

Just as a side note if anyone whos trying with full/inc chains: the
backup stream of the full chain includes the stop frame, so you cant
just do "upload < full inc", as it will always exit the loop if the
first stop marker is hit, not attempting to upload the changes from the
inc file ;)

thanks for all your input!

bye,
    - michael