Michal,

Thank you for your detailed reply and answering all the questions.

I'm hopeful to see progress on the RHEL dependencies front for ovirt, as I'm
sure others would appreciate this as well.  Considering they'll allow up to
16-hosts for free.

Then it is the question if we would put out trust into Oracle and migrate
without another bait and switch on their behalf for money grab. Before we give
our money to them....

I refuse to migrate to CentOS Stream in production. Too many rolling releases.

So hopefully we all settle either RHEL, OL, or RockyLinux [when kicks off
stable].