On 6/17/21 1:44 PM, Yedidyah Bar David wrote:
On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 1:23 PM Yedidyah Bar David <d...@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi,

I now tried running locally hc-basic-suite-master with a patched OST,
and it failed due to $subject. I checked and see that this also
happened on CI, e.g. [1], before it started failing to to an unrelated
reason later:

E           TASK [gluster.infra/roles/firewall_config : Add/Delete
services to firewalld rules] ***
E           failed: [lago-hc-basic-suite-master-host-0]
(item=glusterfs) => {"ansible_loop_var": "item", "changed": false,
"item": "glusterfs", "msg": "ERROR: Exception caught:
org.fedoraproject.FirewallD1.Exception: INVALID_SERVICE: 'glusterfs'
not among existing services Permanent and Non-Permanent(immediate)
operation, Services are defined by port/tcp relationship and named as
they are in /etc/services (on most systems)"}
E           failed: [lago-hc-basic-suite-master-host-2]
(item=glusterfs) => {"ansible_loop_var": "item", "changed": false,
"item": "glusterfs", "msg": "ERROR: Exception caught:
org.fedoraproject.FirewallD1.Exception: INVALID_SERVICE: 'glusterfs'
not among existing services Permanent and Non-Permanent(immediate)
operation, Services are defined by port/tcp relationship and named as
they are in /etc/services (on most systems)"}
E           failed: [lago-hc-basic-suite-master-host-1]
(item=glusterfs) => {"ansible_loop_var": "item", "changed": false,
"item": "glusterfs", "msg": "ERROR: Exception caught:
org.fedoraproject.FirewallD1.Exception: INVALID_SERVICE: 'glusterfs'
not among existing services Permanent and Non-Permanent(immediate)
operation, Services are defined by port/tcp relationship and named as
they are in /etc/services (on most systems)"}

This seems similar to [2], and indeed I can't see the package
'glusterfs-server' installed locally on host-0. Any idea?
I think I understand:

It seems like the deployment of hc relied on the order of running the deploy
scripts as written in lagoinitfile. With the new deploy code, all of them run
in parallel. Does this make sense?
The scripts run in parallel as in "on all VMs at the same time", but sequentially as in "one script at a time on each VM" - this is the same behavior we had with lago deployment.

Regards, Marcin

Thanks and best regards,

[1] https://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-system-tests_hc-basic-suite-master/2088/

[2] https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-ansible/issues/124