On Sun, Nov 28, 2021 at 10:59 AM Nir Soffer <nsof...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 12:57 PM Ehud Yonasi <eyon...@redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Nir,
> >
> > There was a problem in jenkins to switch to the new k8s stack on IBM cloud,
> > a restart was required and now it’s solved.
>
> The queue is increasing again, currently 12 jobs in the queue:

Vdsm jobs requires el8 nodes, but we have only one:
https://jenkins.ovirt.org/label/el8/

we also have only one el9stream node:
https://jenkins.ovirt.org/label/el9stream/

I posted this to use all nodes in vdsm, instead of only the el8 nodes:
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/c/vdsm/+/117826

It did not work in the old data center, but maybe the issue with  the el9stream
nodes is solved now.