?

> >> copr:copr.fedorainfracloud.org:ovirt:ovirt-master-snapshot
> >> 20 k
> >> ..
> >>
> >> Not knowing how this all works - what is that worth? What
> >> does it do really? No other packages get updated from oVirt
> >> repos.
> > None at all?
> oh,
> and just to make clear:
>
> -> $ dnf repolist | grep ovirt
> copr:copr.fedorainfracloud.org:ovirt:ovirt-master-snapshot
> Copr repo for ovirt-master-snapshot owned by ovirt
> ovirt-master-centos-stream-ceph-pacific-testing
> CentOS Stream 9 - Ceph Pacific - testing
> ovirt-master-centos-stream-gluster10-testing
> CentOS Stream 9 - Glusterfs 10 - testing
> ovirt-master-centos-stream-nfv-openvswitch2-testing
> CentOS Stream 9 - NFV OpenVSwitch 2 - testing
> ovirt-master-centos-stream-openstack-yoga-testing
> CentOS Stream 9 - OpenStack Yoga Repository - testing
> ovirt-master-centos-stream-opstools-collectd5-testing
> CentOS Stream 9 - OpsTools - Collectd 5 - testing
> ovirt-master-centos-stream-ovirt45-testing
> CentOS Stream 9 - oVirt 4.5 - testing
> ovirt-master-ioprocess-preview
> Copr repo for ioprocess-preview owned by nsoffer
> ovirt-master-ovirt-imageio-preview
> Copr repo for ovirt-imageio-preview owned by nsoffer
>
> or perhaps nothing among rpms I have installed from oVirt
> repos - and I do not have that many, true.

Please explain exactly what you do, what happens, and what you expect.
Obviously, if you install nothing from oVirt repos, you'll not
get updates from there.

As explained above, there is not that much interesting stuff
right now for el9, unless you are interested in helping with
this specifically.

Best regards,
--
Didi