On Thu, Jun 9, 2022 at 1:34 PM Marc Dequènes (Duck) <d...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Quack,
>
> Following Red Hat conscious language initiative we're switching the
> development branch to 'main' on the ovirt-site repository.
>
> This will happen on 2022-06-20 around 10:30-11:30 Japan time.
>
> If you encounter any problem after this date please contact me by mail
> or chat (duck on IRC).

Good luck!

Not sure what the exact plan is, but IMO you should just remove
'master' completely. At most, perhaps rename it to something like
'Master_branch_not_used_use_main_instead' or something like that. If
you just remove, or use a capital 'M', then tab-completion like e.g.
`git command remote/ma<TAB>` will work just as well as today...

Do you have recipes you used for other projects as well?

And, are there plans to do something similar for other oVirt git repos?

Best regards,
--
Didi