Hello,

As you may have noticed, the milestone names on Github contain a suffix
"-current" and "-next" or "-current-maintenance", "-next-maintenance":
https://github.com/owncloud/core/milestones

The trouble with this is that it requires running a special script to
adjust the milestones of many repositories after a release, renaming
"-next" to "-current", etc. I find that this doesn't bring a big benefit
compared to the effort of maintaining the suffixes.
The same applies to the labels named after the milestone names.

If there is no objection, I would like to remove the suffixes and go
back to milestone names like "8.2.7", "8.2.8". For every major release,
the milestone list will only ever contain two numbers because the older
milestones are closed.

Please let me know if you think there is a strong reason to keep the
suffixes.

Thanks,

Vincent