De: "Centre de calcul dev" <cloud-...@u-bourgogne.fr>
À: devel@owncloud.org
Envoyé: Lundi 5 Décembre 2016 14:17:38
Objet: Documentation show functions that doesn't exist

Hello,

I'm a beginner in developing application for OwnCloud and I apologize if my
question seems easy.
But I followed the app tutorial for Hooks on the website of Ownclound and it
seems that the listen function of the class returned by getUserFolder() doesnt
exist.
So here my question, how it is possible to catch the event when the user is
uploading files ?

I'm developing on OwnCloud 9.2.

Thanks,

Benoît