Hello everyone,
I'm Anudit Verma, a final year CS undergrad from University School of
Information, Communication and Technology (USICT), Delhi, India. I am an
avid FOSS enthusiast, primarily concerned with developing and learning new
possibilities that would help nurture and contribute significantly to the
open-source community. I have worked earlier on a GSoC project with CiviCRM
<https://civicrm.org/>, in helping them integrate OSDI
<http://opensupporter.org/> API into their system, my project can be seen
here
<https://civicrm.org/blog/anudit-verma/implementing-the-open-supporter-data-interface-osdi-api-for-civicrm-gsoc>.
PHP is a part of my skill set, I am very well versed in working with APIs.

I am interested in one of the curated idea present on the current(2017) idea
list
<https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code#2016--current>
titled "DropBox v2 integration". Also I am interested in knowing and
getting in contact with potential mentors for this idea. For a start, I am
getting to know more about ownCloud through the documentation and GitHub
repos to get myself acquainted with the code base. I want to learn more
about this community and start my contribution soon, could anyone please
provide me with more links and resources ? where I can learn a bit more
about ownCloud, also it would be great if I can have more leads about the
idea I am interested in.

Thank you in advance, looking forward to get more community interaction.

--
*Anudit Verma*
Google Summer of Code Developer