Hello,

I manage the IT for an SMB and I would like to find out if it is possible to
purchase 37  licenses for the OwnCloud app. I manage 37 Android devices and do
not want my users adding corporate credit cards to their google play accounts.

I would be interested in purchasing the licenses directly from owncloud.org if
possible.

Thank you,

Joe White
IT Administrator
Deerfield Construction Company
Work: 513-984-4096
Mobile: 513-936-7050
joe.wh...@deerfield1.com<mailto:joe.wh...@deerfield1.com>

[cid:image002.jpg@01CEF0DB.F027FE60]

solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If
you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Although measures
are taken to prevent virus spread, the recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability