Hi everyone,

This is a bugfix release and does not bring any new features.
Please update as this contains several interesting fixes.

Download links and ChangeLog:
https://github.com/owncloud/client/releases/tag/v2.4.1
(We will also engange the auto updater, but this will take several days to roll out)

For real confirmed bugs please submit on GitHub.

For discussions or any help in setting up we recommend to try ownCloud central first:
https://central.owncloud.org/c/desktop-client

Thank you,
Markus Goetz / guruz  (for the client team)

--
Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
ownCloud GmbH, GF: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff, Harald Weimer