Hi people.

New comer to RIOT, working on an LPCxpresso board, got RIOT running at some
extend in the board. Now I'm interested on implementing a driver for this
transceiver, hardware timers, rtc, spi, etc... but don't really know which
APIs should I use.

I have been digging the source, doxygen documentation, mailing list,
issues, etc. and don't have a clear vision of direction the development
efforts are leaning to...

Should I start using the Peripheral drivers APIs? I think the APIs are some
what clean and clear, but I can't seem to find any consumers of those APIs
in the main tree.

If those APIs are going to be the HAL for RIOT I could start using them and
contribute some feedback and testing of hardware independent drivers with
those APIs.

Implementing a good HAL is fundamental to a portable OS, like *BSDs ( I
specially like the NetBSD APIs), and for making RIOT a big player in the
IoT.

Could someone orient me in the right direction.

Thanks.