Hello,

We are using a PMODWifi device [PmodWiFi - 802.11b WiFi Interface
(MRF24WB0MA, b/g/n compatible)] on Synopsis ARC board and have
succeded in initial port for RIoT on it.

We wish to add support for the PMODWiFi module within RIoT stack. We
see that there is a support for sixlowpan device (ieee802154) and the
corresponding driver nrf24l01p into the stack.

Current documentation on the portal or web doesn’t say anything about
how we can add new network driver support. We wish to add 802.11 a/b/g
support.

It would be good if anyone would elaborate on how do we proceed with,
and what kind of changes are required.

Thanks & BR,
Shishir tiwari