Hello,

I encounter a problem after lot of transmission in UDP.
I use the SAMR21, example RPL_UDP + my application (3 boards send values
from sensor to one board). The 3 boards works fine, the problem occurs on
the board which gathers all the data.
It works for more or less 20 minutes and then I receive a:

    printf("ERROR: recsize < 0!\n");

This comes from here:
    if ((socket > MAX_SOCKETS) || (socket_base_sockets[socket -
1].socket_id == 0)) {
        return false;
    }

When I break here, socket = 2, then 3, then 4 and then it blocks, not a
isr_hard_fault but I don't receive anything then.

I set the push button to send a message to my other board, if I do that,
the programs goes to the same error and socket = 2.

This is annoying because the program can't run and get message for a while.

Any ideas?

--

*Clenet Baptiste*