De : devel [mailto:devel-boun...@riot-os.org] De la part de Arvid Picciani
Envoyé : vendredi 13 février 2015 19:00
À : RIOT OS kernel developers
Objet : Re: [riot-devel] OTA meetup 11.2.2015

Hi,

please join us on appear.in online. Make sure to use chrome or opera in order
to receive the slide sharing.

https://appear.in/riot

Arvid

On Feb 13, 2015, at 4:27 PM, Joël Chotard <joel.chot...@xsoen.com
<mailto:joel.chot...@xsoen.com> > wrote:

Hi, which is the Google hangouts address ?
Regards
Joel

Le 11 févr. 2015 22:41, Arvid Picciani <a...@exys.org <mailto:a...@exys.org> >
a écrit :

Hi,

by popular demand, we will be meeting this Friday at 19:00 at the kiwi.ki
office

KIWI.KI GmbH
Lehrter str. 17
10557 Berlin, DE

as well as online over appear.in or google hangouts (whatever i can get
working).

Attached are the slides i will be presenting for about 15minutes.
Feel free to bring your own slides or notes. Especially for topics not covered
by me.

see ya there!

best,
Arvid