Hi,

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 06:49:56PM +0100, Kaspar Schleiser wrote:
> On 02/13/15 15:55, Ludwig Ortmann wrote:
> >My proposal:
> >Let the application Makefile export one or possibly several names to
> >be used for the initial application thread(s). kernel_init will then
> >take care of creating those.
> I'd like to see a nice (idea on how to do an) implementation of this...
> I hope we don't end up with too much macro magic.

A solution without any macro magic would be to require
"application_init" to exist, call that from kernel_init, and let the
application create its own threads.
Not overly convenient, but as the usual workflow for creating
applications is copy'n'paste of an existing application it wouldn't
hurt much either.

Cheers, Ludwig