Hi Craig,

We have a 802.15.4 transceiver that is capable of 250kbps. We are thinking of using this with a Cortex M0+ but wanted to make sure that the M0+ would have the processing power to handle the 802.15.4/6lowpan/ipv6 stack at a datarate of 250kbps.

I just wondered if anyone had done any datarate measurements on existing development boards using the Cortex M0+?

- Simon