Hi Dinal,

thanks for your interest and welcome to RIOT! You can start with RIOT by scrolling through the wiki pages and picking up one (or more) issues from the issue tracker [1] which are marked as "Newbie-Task-Candidate". Also there will be a virtual meeting today @ 14:00 CET. Please follow [2] to see how to participate the call.

Cheers,
Peter

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues
[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Instructions-for-remote-participation