Dear redesigning IOTlers,

thanks to the tremendous work by the RIOT community and most notably by
Martine and Hauke, the new network stack is almost there. There were some
details here and there after the last meeting and during discussions on GitHub
that still need some (additional) thoughts. So, I think it would be a good
idea to have an additional meeting to discuss these issues.

This meeting should not be about rethinking already designed parts of the
network stack, but about parts that are not yet fixed or might need smaller
changes.

In order to identify a good time, I set up a doodle:
http://doodle.com/hst7m64madhhyxnb

I also created already a wiki page at
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/minutes-network-stack-task-force-april-2015

collecting possible topics that I gathered from input from the community
(thanks, Martine, for your valuable input). Please feel free to add or modify
topics on the agenda!

Cheers,
Oleg
--
/* Sun, you just can't beat me, you just can't.  Stop trying,
 * give up.  I'm serious, I am going to kick the living shit