Dear RIOT team,

Thanks for RIOT I personally think it is GREAT!

We are considering using RIOT on our ARM v8 64bit multicore (SMP) hardware.
The platform requires 64bit memory addressing (DDR is at higher than 32bit
address range). We would appreciate if you could help us understand if
using RIOT is feasible by answering below questions:

    1. Does RIOT support 64bit memory addressing? For example if I build
“hello-world” sample project on native platform then 32bit binary
generated. Is it possible to build it for 64bit? Have this been tested?

    2. Does RIOT support multi core? I.e. scheduling threads on different
cores, synchronizing threads running on different cores? Have this been
done before?

Best Regards,

Alex

--