Hi,

On 08/11/2015 02:35 PM, Michael Frey wrote:

Darjeeling VM [1] might also be a good starting point.

in an effort to prevent duplicate work: if anyone wants to start playing around with Darjeeling on ARM cortex, please have a look at the port I did for my Bachelors Thesis first [0].

While the examples[1] do not use RIOT, but xpcc for platform abstraction, the vm itself is independent of any hardware abstraction. I have fixed a lot of alignment issues on cortex-m0 and at least one logic bug in the implementation on sourceforge, so it might be worthwhile to have a look at my code before starting your own port to cortex-m.

Kevin Laeufer

[0]: https://github.com/RWTH-OS/ostfriesentee
[1]: https://github.com/RWTH-OS/ostfriesentee-examples