Hi Martine,

I understood the idea behind the concept. Thank you very much!

I came across a question about all the

        #ifdef MODULE_XXXX_XXXX_XXX, just like #ifdef MODULE_GNRC_NDP_ROUTER,
MODULE_GNRC_NDP

I have no idea where do the source code defined them, how was the name defined?

Thank you for your quick reply.

Cheers,
Haoyang