Hi,

I'm wondering if there is someone working on the integration of RIOT in a
network simulator, particularly OMNeT++? Cedric asked a couple of years
ago [1] the same question and there was also a GSoC  task [2] about
network simulation. However, from the outside it looks like nobody is
working on it (but who know what's happening at some point in some fork).

While I've had my fair share of programming OMNeT++ and JiST/Swans, I'm
wondering how to integrate RIOT into a network simulator. What would be
the necessary steps or is there somebody at FU I could get in touch with
it to discuss it into detail?

Anyway, I'm happy about any hints/tips! Thanks in advance!

Best,
 Michael

[1] https://lists.riot-os.org/pipermail/users/2013-February/000008.html
[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/GSOC-Idea-List

P.S.: Apparently, there is a open PR for a cooja/riot integration, but the
last time I've checked cooja wasn't really that 'super-sophisticated' (no
hard feelings).
--
Dipl.-Inf. (FH), M. Sc. Michael Frey
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin