Hej Ilias,

you could have a look at this wiki page [1] and adapt it accordingly. Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Hauke

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Howto:-Slip-border-router-with-Raspberry-Pi-and-samr21-xpro

On 02.02.2016 15:55, Ilias Seitanidis wrote:
Thank you very much now I can ping the serial interface(I used the first one). My problem now is that I cannot ping the other(wireless interface[interface 5]).

    Hi Ilias!

    There are work in progress on the BR right now.

    You can look at [1] in order to get a version of a BR using only one
    serial connection.

    Otherwise you can try the "classical" way which is to use another
    serial
    interface on the R21 and a SLIP connection. You can find more details
    here [2].

    Best,

    Francisco.

    [2]
    https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/tree/master/examples/gnrc_border_router

    On Tue, 2016-02-02 at 10:13 +0100, Ilias Seitanidis wrote:
    > Dear all!
    > After following all the tutorials on the net for Atmel R21 as BR
    in Riot
    > ,with serial connection , I cannot ping the Inteface 6 of the
    BR, which is