Hello everybody,
I've worked the whole weekend to understand where you have to add the makefile statements to get a new network device running. It is really aweful to hop from one example to the other / from one sense-less tutorial to the other to understand the behaviour of the system. Is there no central information available, where you have to add things to get for example a new driver running? There is a missing link - no information how the parts stick together. A real porting guide - a real driver implementation guide... I think not only the technical aspects of such a nice software is important - also the ease of use. At the moment I need the information how to get the sixlowpan stack running with a real network-radio device.
Have you got a hint, where I find the most useful description?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Bernhard