Hello everyone,
today I compiled the example/gnrc_minimal with the nrf24l01p module included in the boards Makefile.dep file (Riot Release package RIOT-2015.12) . The compile process was successful and the compiler output show the the driver for the radio module was compiled. But when I searched with the debugger for driver subroutines, it seems that they are not really linked into the result. Is there anyone who can explain me where I have to include the driver in the makefile-structure (USEMODULES +=....) that it will be involked by the example-application? In the board makefiles? In the application makefiles? Auto-Init? Wherelse?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Bernhard