Dear Rioters,

I started to use riot-os a few weeks ago now and I'd like to tell you that your
project is totally awesome and quite well documented.

I first began to write some sample applications with in mind the idea of
providing some easy to use/understand starter tutorials showing the
possibilities offered by riot-os (UART, GPIO, NET, etc). I tried to have the
examples as much documented as possible (but we all know that this can always
be improved).
The code is already available on GitHub [1]. By the way I noticed that you
already have a repo targeting the same idea [2].

What do you think of merging both or maybe create another repository called
"riot-tutorials" where "aabadie/riot-apps" could be moved ? Are you interested
in such a contribution ?

Cheers,

Alex

[1] https://github.com/aabadie/riot-apps