Hello Oleg,

what about to have at least "official" wrapper around printf?

Im using tinyprintf already with riot and to have PRINTF macro defined
would make things much easier.
There are DEBUGs and LOGs together with printf-s sprinkled in the code.
While DEBUG and LOG can be defined to custom functions, printf no. Thinking
at printf.h with PRINTF macro + formatter macros defined - bad idea?

wbr
malo