Hello malo,
the output of ps show at me the same as you have posted it here with the
exception that there is no at86rfxx. The at86rf2xx driver is compiled - I see it there. And I have no hint - no error message or something like that why it isn't loaded. It seem for me, that at86rf2xx_init is not executed - that auto_init_at86rf2xx was not inivolved in the init-phase. I will check this tomorrow with the emulator... If so - which action/module invokes the execution of auto_init_at86rf2xx? As far
I have seen this are gnrc-netif modules?
Thanks a lot,
Bernhard