Hi,

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 01:31:04PM +0200, smlng wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I stripped down my 'radvd.conf' to a minimal of:
>
> ---snip---
> interface lowpan0
> {
>     AdvSendAdvert on;
>     MinRtrAdvInterval 3;
>     MaxRtrAdvInterval 10;
>     AdvDefaultPreference low;
>
>     prefix fd4b:c597:5df5:0::/64
>     {
>         AdvOnLink off;
>         AdvAutonomous on;
>         AdvRouterAddr on;
>     };
> };
> ---snap---
>
> same behavior with RIOT. It still consistently configures an (ULA) IP with
> provided prefix, but the routers entry is missing most of the time -
> sometimes it's there for a couple of seconds -> until the next RS/RA round.

so far I know ABRO MUST BE there. radvd/6lowpan doesn't do anything with
that option it's a dummy only, but otherwise 6LoWPAN stacks will drop
it, see [0].

But it's "when RAs are used to propagate information between routers" only.
Not sure right now. :-)

- Alex

[0] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6775#section-4.3