Hi,

I've got a chip which needs precise timing to be read. A year ago, I
was able to communicate with this chip but now, even if I go as fast I
can it seems that timing have increased with same source code.
So is there a way to force the CPU to do only one task at the time for
the duration of the function. Can we tell the scheduler to stop other thread?

--
Baptiste