Dear Anon,

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 05:32:19PM +0300, Anon Anonymous wrote:
> I have a task to read/write the internal EEPROM block on the
> STM32L151 MCU and as I can see there's no driver or interface
> implemeted yet for this kind of task.
>
> My question is how can I add the EEPROM features support into the
> RIOT OS?
>
> Should I use NVRAM interface?

Yes, the NVRAM interface is the right choice for EEPROM.

> Could I use the ST's SPL code at the RIOT driver level?

I think usage of the ST standard peripheral library has been discussed
before, I have no time to search for the outcome right now. Please
search the mailing list archives and the issue tracker/pull requests.

Maybe you could link to the results you find from the FAQ in the RIOT
Wiki if you find it.

Cheers,
Ludwig