Hi Adeel,

GNRC in RIOT supports fragmentation, e.g. in the context of 6LowPAN.

However, you seem to be interested in sending UDP datagrams that exceed the MTU payload size. I don't think this is common use ... and I don't think this is clever, either. IP fragmentation is not an equivalent for data streaming.

Cheers,
 Thomas