Not yet implemented. Currently there's a PR open for arbitrary constant
frequency hardware timers with xtimer, but that PR is only one step on the
way and does not take into account multiple timers or timers with varying
frequency.
The PR can be found at https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/5608

Best regards,
Joakim