Dear all,

I am trying to understand Riot by porting examples from Atmel Studio(SAMR21
board) to Riot( hopefully when I finish it I will upload it as a full
example of Riot with threads, GPIOs, PWM, GNRC and what ever will come up
on the way). Currently, I am trying to produce a waveform in an oscilosope,
I read the [1], [2], [3]. However, I would like to use only pins PA18,
PA19, BUT for each pin to set different period, waveform generation mode.
The first step I suppose is to define as TCC0 and TCC1 the pin PA18 and
PA19 only respectively[3]? or just use it as it is and in [2] instead of
having a loop for each channel, to write seperately the configuration for
it? I will need every possible help( i.e. where can I find the
TCC_WAVE_WAVEGEN_NPWM
value).
Thank you in advance!

Best regards,