Dear Community,

there is still one open feature which is mandatory for this release and
near completion [1]. Thus, the Feature Freeze will be postponed
marginally until:

*New Feature Freeze deadline: Thursday, January 26 (afternoon CET).

Still, I'd like to motivate working on bug fixes rather than new features.

Thanks for all the efforts you already put into this Release!

Best regards
Peter

Peter Kietzmann

Hamburg University of Applied Sciences