Von: devel [mailto:devel-boun...@riot-os.org] Im Auftrag von Antonio Galea
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016 08:01
An: RIOT OS kernel developers <devel@riot-os.org>
Betreff: Re: [riot-devel] RIOT on the Arduino M0 Pro

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Florian Eich <ei...@cip.ifi.lmu.de> wrote:

> Verification...
> at address 0x0 expected 0x00, read 0xff
> Error: verification failed

Mh, then my best bet is that your CPU has the fises bits set to protect the
first pages - see for instance:

   http://www.avrfreaks.net/forum/fuses-samd21-xplained

If you have a copy of Atmel Studio, you can change the fuses in a snap. It
might be possibile to do that with OpenOCD, but frankly I don't know how.

Antonio