Hello.

On 08/11/2017 02:03 PM, Oleg Hahm wrote:
Hey Adam!

Thanks for the pointer. That's definitely something we should consider.

Cheers,
Oleg

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 04:52:05AM -0700, Adam Hunt wrote:
I was going to suggest that you might talk to the Oregon State
University Open Source Lab (http://osuosl.org). OSUOSL offers free
hosting, email, VMs, colocation, FTP, backup, etc. (both managed and
unmanaged) to open source projects. I can't speak to what type of
computing power they offer but I know they've been working to stand up
an OpenStack cluster they may be able to help out with CI or in other
ways.

They also offer to host a server of your own. We do that for the Enlightenment project for several years now. Their connectivity and general admin service has worked very well for us.

We have a beefy server there hosting our own tons of git repos, web services, downloads, CI, etc. I don't think there is any bandwidth limitation or such. All in all a really nice service from them to the open source communities.

If it is something interesting for RIOT I have no idea but if you are looking for something in that regard it is surely worth talking to them.

regards
Stefan Schmidt