Hello All,

I'm happy to announce the support of a new board develop at the IAS of the RWTH
Aachen. The initial PR is ongoing, it will be followed by driver and module PRs
soon. Have a closer look at the wiki page to get an overview and insight of our
development state.

A quick status: we have a working link to an RPI3 which has a Atmel transceiver
board from Openlabs connected. It works as boarder router running radvd. As we
are facing the problem of global IP drop as described in issue #5790 we decided
to start pushing what we got, to also avoid parallel implementation.

While I was at it I did some changes to the wiki which a want to announce as it
is proposed in the howto's.

  *   The addition of support for the Jimini board. Wiki page is added, PR is
ongoing .

https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Board%3A-Jiminy-atmega256rfr2

  *   Minor changes to the wiki page  eclipse added  7. Code convention
configuration also provided an eclipse code style convention to import.
(checks, amendment or improvement welcome)

https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Using-the-Eclipse-IDE-for-C-and-CPP-Developers%2C-Howto

  *   sidebar changed to level structured Family/ Board layout to increase
overview. (comments welcome) and added Jimini Board to ATmega family

https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki

  *   Tabular for supported platforms, Minor changes to line break in tabular
and consistency of Family Name

https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/RIOT-Platforms

  *   Added link to development procedure as tip under the porting guide

https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Porting-Guide

Thank you all for working on Riot.
Especially all who help working through the PRs.

Best regards,
Josua Arndt
[rwth_ias_bild_rgb_logo]

Josua Arndt, M.Sc.
RWTH Aachen University
Integrated Analog Circuits and RF Systems
Kopernikusstraße 16, ICT Cube North, Room 209, D-52074 Aachen
Email: josua.ar...@ias.rwth-aachen.de<mailto:josua.ar...@ias.rwth-aachen.de>
Phone: +49 241 / 80 - 27750