Hi,

why would you want to change the router solicitation interval (RTR_SOLICITATION_INTERVAL) outside the scope foreseen by the RFC?

Thomas

On 26/10/2017 16:58, Francisco Molina wrote:
Dear Devel's,

I need to change the frequency on which router solicitation messages are sen't or manually trigger them. I've found I can do this by modifying GNRC_SIXLOWPAN_ND_RTR_SOL_INT at sys/include/net/gnrc/sixlowpan/nd.h. But since the default value is already the minimum value specified by the RFC I'm wandering what would be the cleanest way to force a router solicitation message. Thanks in advance, cheers!

Francisco

--

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °