Hi Richard,

here is the other Thomas again.

On 31/10/2017 23:41, Richard Klingler wrote:

So you're saying a node can participate even with two networks at the same time?
Anyway...

Yes, RIOT can handle multiple network interfaces and can speak with arbitrary neighbors from its neighbor cache.

But what we a re mainly looking is to external manpower with a deeper
riot-os knowledge to implement our needed features....

Either sponsoring to the project if a feature is of everyones interest
or to a company doing specific features which is applicable mostly to our needs.

Do you know of any company having knowledge/time/ doing such stuff?
There are quite a number of people that (a) are generally working on
advancing RIOT and (b) some are available for doing additional freelance work. So we should be able to help you in some way.

Best,
 Thomas