Hi Travis,

I have to said that I agree with you. The current clock support and so the
low power implementation are from being perfect  (I'm speaking of SAML21
which is basically the only hardware I'm focusing on RIOT right now). I
don't know how the others maintainers see the future of RIOT, but having a
working low power implementation would be very useful.

I'm currently playing with the SAML21 low power mode for some company
stuff.

I would love to help you in this endeavour !

Dylan

Garanti
sans virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>