Dear RIOTers,

the third RIOT Summit (http://summit.riot-os.org/) will take place in
Amsterdam, Netherlands at the Science Park Congress Center on September
13-14, 2018. The first day is dedicated to single-track presentations.
The second day allows for break-out sessions and coding. If you want to
attend, please register as soon as possible:
https://riot-summit18.eventbrite.com/.

**Talks**

Keynote by Jaime Jiménez (Co-chair of IETF CoRE Working Group and Master
Researcher @ Ericsson)

More speakers: http://summit.riot-os.org/2018/#speakers

**Social*

After the talks of the first day, we have organized a casual BBQ at a
Rolling Rock Kitchen (http://rollingrockkitchen.com). Food is sponsored.

**Hotels**

Please note that Amsterdam is pretty crowded during the week of the RIOT
Summit. Book soon! You should also consider options such as hotwire.com,
airbnb, or accommodations in Utrecht (~40 minutes by public transport).

**Registration**

Participation at the RIOT Summit is free of charge. However,
registration is required: https://riot-summit18.eventbrite.com/

*Supporters**

We gratefully thank the following companies for their generous support:
Cisco, RIPE NCC, SIDN Labs, STMicroelectronics, wolfSSL, Zühlke.

We also thank Freie Universitaet Berlin, HAW Hamburg, and INRIA.

Looking forward to meet all of you in Amsterdam!