Dear RIOTers,

Release 2019.01 is coming very soon but Emmanuel and I will be taking care of
the release process to make this one another success.

The important dates are fixed as follows:

- pre-feature freeze for high impact features: January 11th, 2018
- final feature freeze: January 18th, 2018
- final release date: we hope to have the next release on January 31th

Please contact us on this mailing-list if you have features you would really
want to have, and if you think they would be ready for the release.
Also remember to update and rebase your PRs that you want review for.

Issues and PRs targetting this release are listed on GitHub at [1].

We wish you a merry hacking!

Cheers,

Alex & Emmanuel