Hi

I've had a look at the implementation pointed out by José. I cannot get the
Leshan server to register the client though. The client gets stuck with
output

-> State: STATE_REGISTERING

I think the IP addresses or possibly some bootstrapping procedure might be
the problem. I changed the IP address in the makefile to [::1]. Wireshark
shows a packet being sent to port 53 over UDP. Should this not be all the
client information sent to port 5683 using CoAP? What am I doing wrong?

Regards
Brenton