Hi,

USB support would be a major milestone for RIOT. It would be awesome to have it
in the next release.

I would like to see the following things in the next release:
- LwM2M support, see [1]
- Support for WolfSSL (provides secure sockets, DTLS, etc), see [2]

I think both are already in a good shape, just missing reviews and testing.

Alex

----- Le 1 Juin 19, à 18:42, Dylan Laduranty <dylanladura...@gmail.com> a écrit
:

> Hi all,
> #11077 and #11085 could be in the incoming release but it will require to have
> #11075 and #10916 merged first.
> Hopefully, #11075 should be pretty straightforward and #10916 (which
> introduces
> the stack) is in the final review state.
> Any help with the review and/or test process will be highly appreciated !
> Cheers,

> Le sam. 1 juin 2019 à 01:40, Hauke Petersen < [
> mailto:hauke.peter...@fu-berlin.de | hauke.peter...@fu-berlin.de ] > a écrit :

>> Hej,

>> big +1! Getting the USB+Ethernet slave mode to work would be a major
>> milestone
>> towards simple to deploy border routers and such.

>> So ~4 more weeks seems doable, right?!

>> Cheers,
>> Hauke

>> On 5/31/19 10:11 PM, Mario Gómez wrote:

>>> Hi all!

>>> My grain of salt:

>>> For high impact features:

>>> PR #11085 (Serial console over USB) & PR #11077 (USB CDC ECM support)

>>> Those two combined with something like the SAM-BA bootloader (Arduino SAMD
>>> bootloader compatible with BOSSA) would allow us to make easy-upgradeable
>>> one-chip border-router USB dongles based on the ATSAMR21. USB CDC ECM
>>> essentially could remove the need for ethos.

>>> Regards,
>>> Mario.