Hi Alex,
at86rf215 [9] is heavily tested by me and three of my colleagues. I
would really like to see this one merged for the next release!
I am pretty confident that we can "fully" test the driver soon.

Best Regards,
Robert

On 12.12.19 09:19, Alexandre Abadie wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Sorry for the late reply.
>
> I have some suggestions of new features that I'd like to see in the release:
> - add the arduino bootloader feature to samd21 based boards
> (arduino-mkr, sodaq and feather-m0). That would improve a lot the user
> experience with these boards. See [1] for details.
> - some PRs related to AI (TensorFlow) on microcontrollers: [2], [3] and [4].
> - a series of PRs to improve the hifive1 port [5], [6], [7], [7bis] and
> another one to come,
> - it would be good to finally merge [8] (kw41z radio)
> - still in radio drivers, maybe also [9] (at86rf215)
> - it would be great to merge the PR about external BOARDSDIR variable [10]
>
> There are many more things that could go in the release but as usual,
> they need reviews.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Alex
>
> [1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/12304
> [2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/12805
> [3] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/12846
> [4] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/12847
> [5] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/12663
> [6] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/12902
> [7] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/12917
> [7bis] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/10833
> [8] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/12277
> [9] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/12128
> [10] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/12183
>
> ----- Le 28 Nov 19, à 9:59, Francois-Xavier Molina
> <francois-xavier.mol...@inria.fr> a écrit :
>
>     |Dear RIOTers, The release dates for the upcoming release cycle are
>     fixed as follows:
>     - 08.01.2020 - soft feature freeze, for high impact features -
>     15.01.2020 - hard feature freeze, for all features - 05.02.2020 -
>     Release date
>     Could you please send your suggestions for features which you would
>     like to see merged during this release cycle. Best regards, and
>     happy hacking!
>     Francisco Molina|

Robert Hartung, M.Sc.

Technische Universität Braunschweig
Institut für Betriebssysteme und Rechnerverbund
Mühlenpfordtstr. 23, Raum 115
38106 Braunschweig

Fon: +49 (531) 391 - 3246
Fax: +49 (531) 391 - 5936