On 07/21/2014 10:23 PM, Gedare Bloom wrote:
One issue with rbtree formatting is in some places if/while conditional
expressions are put on the same line as the conditional statement. We
should prefer to put them explicitly on separate lines, since that is the
prevailing style of score and I have added such a convention to our style
wiki page.

Hm, this looks like an uncrustify bug, since I have this in the config file:

# Change simple unbraced if statements into a one-liner
# 'if(b)\n i++;' => 'if(b) i++;'
nl_create_if_one_liner                   = false    # false/true

# Change simple unbraced for statements into a one-liner
# 'for (i=0;i<5;i++)\n foo(i);' => 'for (i=0;i<5;i++) foo(i);'
nl_create_for_one_liner                  = false    # false/true

# Change simple unbraced while statements into a one-liner
# 'while (i<5)\n foo(i++);' => 'while (i<5) foo(i++);'
nl_create_while_one_liner                = false    # false/true

I will fix this manually.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16