On 19/03/2015 4:49 pm, Rohini Kulkarni wrote:

There is an issue I've run into a few times. Everytime I run bootstrap
script for rtems(say after restarting my machine) the bootstrap says
autoconf version is not updated. So I have to build the toolset every
such time when I have already built it and only want to compile rtems.

Is there something that needs to be done that I'm missing out!

Is the build procedure asking you to set your path to the location of the tools ?

This error is normally due your path not being set.

Chris