On 6/30/2015 11:54 AM, Gedare Bloom wrote:
Chris,

Have we documented how to get custom patches working in RSB?

I CC'ed Hesham too, since he has done this recently, he might have some advice.

I don't know if it is documented. But if the upstage doesn't have
a patch retrieval system, then it goes in rtems-tools on our side
as far as I understand.

For testing, you can manually place the patch in the RSB patches
directory.

FWIW I have a series of patches for 5 packages to add to the RSB.

Gedare